Sr. Executive/ Executive (Electrical & Electronic Eng.)
100% Export Oriented Knit Composite Factory
- Collect and analyses data and perform basic electrical tasks as required.
- Assemble electrical and electronic systems, using hand tools and measuring instruments.
- Collaborate with electrical engineers and other personnel to identify, define, and solve departmental problems.
- Build, calibrate, maintain, troubleshoot and repair electrical instruments or testing equipment.
- Investigate equipment failures and difficulties to diagnose faulty operation, and to make recommendations.
- Monitor personnel functions, such as supervision of electricians, technicians, and other engineers.
- Establish and coordinate the maintenance and safety procedures, service schedule, and supply of materials required to maintain machines and equipment in the prescribed condition.
- Assist superior to execute and evaluate workers' performance, motivating workers, Incentive planning, disciplinary matters, and training needs.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Technical section head pertaining to the safety, quality, compliance issues, and efficiency of the factory.
- Ensure the total electrical safety of the plant.
- To perform day to day maintenance, Electronics card repairing and operational activities of assigned unit.
- Hand work to machine maintenance, repair, installation, testing, commissioning, operation and maintenance activities of Compressor, WTP, Pumps, Submersible pumps, Substation and diesel generators.
- Monitor and ensure the operation and maintenance must take up as per our company standard.
- Ability to handle multiple task/trouble shooting of modern operational machines.
- Good report writing skill for submission of technical evaluation report and proposal for improvement of works.
- Perform emergency support duty as and when required by the company.
- Adopt safety measures among all of his subordinates.
- Assist in departmental budget preparation, staff training etc.
- Must have adequate knowledge about BNBC ,NFPA,ACCORD,RSC,ALLIANC,NIRAPON or any other Brand audit require mats
- Maintain proper label confidentiality appropriate business practice in dealing with and for the company and its management.
- Bound by the trams and condition, polices, rule and regulations of company or any new trams & conditions, polices, rules and regulations that become in future.
- These are the key duties and responsibilities for the post and they are subject to regular review.
- Work at office
- B.S.C in Electrical & Electronic Engineering from Any reputed public university/private university.
- Must have knowledge about Auto CAD
- Any third class not allowed
- 3 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 26 to 31 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Pleasing personality, ability to deal with the customers with a positive attitude.
- Ability to foster a cooperative work environment.
- Smart in situation handling.
- Excellent interpersonal skill.
- Excellent communication skill both in English & Bengali.
- Must be reside near factory
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Partially Subsidize Lunch Facilities
- Dormitory Facility
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Mobile bill, Provident fund.
- Transport: Pick & Drop
- Festival Bonus: 2 yearly