Infection Control Senior Nurse - Labaid Hospital
- Provide clinical advice and support to nurses, midwives, health visitors and other non-clinical personnel on infection control issues;
- Liaise closely with the hospital medical microbiologist and clinicians;
- Analyze and provide feedback on microbiology reports to head of Infection Control Department;
- Provide guidance and support to the ward nurses;
- Evaluate implementation of infection control technique;
- Audit infection control activities;
- Supervise on infection control practices;
- Ensure hand hygiene is being practiced in ward and other facilities and compliance of aseptic techniques;
- Ensure proper cleansing and sterilization according to standard procedures and proper storage of sterile instrument & linen and ensure isolation of patients as required;
- Ensure proper segregation of waste materials;
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing from any reputed University with Bangladesh Nursing Council (BNC) registration.
- 3 to 5 year(s)
- Age at most 35 years
- 3 -5 years' experience in the relevant field.