Category: HR/Org. Development
Deputy Manager/ Assistant Manager - Training & Development
- Analyze training needs of new and existing employees and prepare yearly training calendar for different SUB and supporting departments
- Maintain and update accurate record report, awareness, learning session of trainee's progress and achievements;
- Assessing the outcome of training sessions
- Prepare the training budget as per identifying nature of specific training.
- Maintain the budget variance within the accepted and agreed range;
- Overseeing and monitoring training costs against budgets & identify ROI of training.
- Prepare different training strategies, initiatives, and materials based on organizational data and research and implement accordingly;
- Communicate with different SBU's head and departmental head to identify appropriate trainee based on their performance
- Take initiative to engage the trainee in the training interventions;
- Provide monthly, quarterly and yearly report on training effectiveness
- If necessary, contact and utilize outside trainers and resources for instructional technology
- Contact and utilize outside vendors and resources for instructional technology within training budget;
- Prepare training modules and maintain database of all training materials;
- Ensure welcome of all new employees through timely Induction Program and also ensure their positive experience at Akij Group;
- Master degree/MBA major in HRM or related discipline from any reputed universities.
- 6 to 8 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Trainer, Training & Development, Training Coordination, Training Facilitation, Training need analysis
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Cement Industry, Group of Companies, Manufacturing (FMCG)
- Age 32 to 37 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Candidate should have experience as a trainer, Corporate staff & Factory worker/staff training specialist or related field;
- Should have experience at least 2 years in same position;
- Proficient in computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Experience with technologies and best practices for instructional manuals and teaching platform
- Project management skills with the ability to supervise multiple projects
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management
- Proven leadership skills
- Team building, and management skills
- Exceptional analytical, root-cause-analysis, and decision-making abilities
Compensation & Other Benefits
- An intensive and high quality training program, personal development program and continuous career development opportunities.
- Excellent working conditions.
- Collegial, comfortable and professional working environment.
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly)
- Provident Fund.
- Privilege Leave.
- Profit Sharing
- Group Health insurance coverage.
- Others benefit as per company policy