Category: General Management/Admin
Deputy Manager/ Assistant Manager (Transport)
Please apply who are actually deserving the quality and experiences for this job.
- Check fuel/gas bills and monitor the overall expenditure of vehicles.
- Oversee the vehicle maintenance in consultation with nominated workshop properly.
- Check maintenance bills of the vehicles in accordance with requisition.
- Maintain liaison and negotiating with necessary govt. offices like BRTA, Police Station and Highway traffic etc.
- Prepare vehicle wise monthly fuel consumption & maintenance cost report.
- Monitor disciplinary issues of drivers.
- To analysis cost and take initiatives for developing the transport department.
- Allocate transport (car/micro) among the departments based on demand.
- Ensure proper inventory of all vehicles, maintain and check frequently.
- To control Fuel & Gas consumption of vehicles.
- To monitor & keep record of all vehicles accidents and take necessary step.
- Any other task assign by the management.
- Master's degree in Any Discipline.
- Preferred Professional Certification: B.Sc/ Diploma in Automobile or Mechanical.
- Skills Required: Transport Management, Transport Operation
- At least 7 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Transport Management, Transport Operation
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Agro based firms (incl. Agro Processing/Seed/GM), Automobile, Group of Companies
- Age at least 32 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Sound Knowledge on computer (MS Office - Word, Excel) Internet & Email Correspondence)
- Should have good knowledge about Government rules and regulation of vehicles (BRTA and Traffic rules).
- Excellent communication skills in English & Bangla
- Should have skills and capability of managing big fleets vehicle.
- Should have Strong leadership skills.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Admissible benefits as per company policy.