Operations and HR Manager
Chemonics International INC
Employment Status: Full-time employee with benefits
Successful candidates will have field experience managing operation aspects of projects and ensuring compliance with specific regulations and company policies and procedures. The candidate will have experience overseeing recruitment and staffing, conducting internal reviews, managing procurements and grants, assessing risk, monitoring overall spending of projects, and performance management. The candidate will also have strong communication skills.
- Academic degree in a relevant field
- At least 5 year(s)
- A mid-level operations, human resources, and administration manager with a minimum of five years of experience in finance and administration, operations, and/or another related field.
- Proven experience in relevant field(s) (see job responsibilities section)
- Experience working with international donor-funded projects highly preferred.
- Experience working in the southern regions of Bangladesh preferred
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity
- Proficiency in English required, with excellent written and oral communication skills
- Negotiable based on experience, qualifications, and salary history.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Per company policy