Graphic Arts and Communications Associate
Chemonics International INC
Employment Status: Full-time employee with benefits
Successful candidates will have demonstrated success in planning and implementing data visualization projects and experience in a range of online platforms and software including Adobe Creative Suite, Tableau, Quikview, and MS Office. The ideal candidate will also have experience with video editing. Experience in delivery of high-quality communications products in a fast-paced and demand-driven environment is a plus.
- Academic degree in a relevant field
- At least 3 year(s)
- An early career graphics and communications assistant with one to three years of professional experience in graphic design, digital media, communications, public Relations, or related field.
- Proven experience in relevant field(s) (see job responsibilities section)
- Experience working with international donor-funded projects highly preferred.
- Experience working in the southern regions of Bangladesh preferred
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity
- Proficiency in English required, with excellent written and oral communication skills
- Negotiable based on experience, qualifications, and salary history.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Per company policy