Chemonics International INC
Employment Status: Full-time employee with benefits
- Successful candidates will have demonstrated experiencing working with donor programming, ideally USAID, and proven effectiveness in designing and implementing security platforms and crisis management plans. The candidate will ensure staff follow safety protocols and will maintain emergency action plans to train staff in emergency preparedness. The candidate will liaise with the Chemonics home office security team and in-country leadership to accumulate and analyze real-time security data across security contacts at the regional, national, and local levels, and develop and update operational plans to keep staff safe. Finally, the candidate will support corporate and Activity-level COVID-10
- policies, procedures, and protocols for the Activity.
- Academic degree in a relevant field
- At least 7 year(s)
- A security professional with a minimum of seven years of experience in security management and oversight in Bangladesh.
- Proven experience in relevant field(s) (see job responsibilities section)
- Experience working with international donor-funded projects highly preferred.
- Experience working in the southern regions of Bangladesh preferred
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity
- Proficiency in English required, with excellent written and oral communication skills
- Negotiable based on experience, qualifications, and salary history.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Per company policy