DGM - QA (Knit Garments)
A Well Reputed Knit Garments Company
- Develop the quality standard and implementation rules for achieving the quality of the garments.
- Ensure full implementation of quality performance within the location through the entire manufacturing process including incoming, in process, finished goods inspection, and testing.
- Validates quality processes by establishing product specifications and quality attributes.
- Determine the operational quality performance of the product as per buyers' requirement
- Maintain and improves product quality by Monitoring product requirements, SOP, compliance, and Technical support.
- Collaborate with other departments of management to develop the product, SOP, and training methods.
- Conducts audits and monitor first article and first piece inspection and report.
- Develops and maintains quality assurance objectives and coordinates objectives with production procedures in cooperation with the Production Department.
- Develops and analyzes statistical data and product specifications to determine present standards and establish proposed quality and reliability expectancy of the finished product.
- Plan, promote, and organize training activities related to product quality and reliability.
- Output review against the sample. Follow up first output garment measurement report.
- Taking necessary action or inform the authority If any discrepancies happen.
- Deal with the critical operation, quality points, and explain to the Quality team.
- Inline inspection findings should be discussed with the respective Production, IE & QA team to get the corrective actions.
- Conduct any other assignment to be given by the top management.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Bachelor / Masters in any discipline
- At least 12 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Quality Control/ Audit
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 40 to 48 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Should have knowledge of all aspects of quality control methods and practices including AQL levels, other prevailing international standards, practical experience at factory level audit.
- Strong leadership and team management skills.
- Good liaison with different brands
- Must have the ability to supervise and inspire team members.
- Good communication skills in both English and Bengali;
- Good knowledge & skills in computing.
- Strong technical knowledge of quality systems.
- Good leadership ability to lead & motivate the subordinates.
- Able to work under pressure and complete the task within a preset time-frame
- Good planning and analytical skills
- Good interpersonal & communication skills.
Tk. 100000 - 110000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Over time allowance
- Full-time car facility.