Officer - Marketing (Chest Printing & Embroidery)
Palmal Group of Industries
- Liaison with the concerned print & embroidery factories of the country.
- Good relation/communication with the planning team in advance.
- Conscious about internal print & embroidery orders and considering this, proceed for sub-contract proactively.
- Keen follow up with the sub-contract orders from development to shipping as on T&A.
- Take price approval from management before start sub-contract orders.
- A sustainable good relationship must maintain with the sub-contract factories.
- Strictly follow up on quality issues to protect the image of the organization.
- Costing and price negotiation for a new orders with the buyer or sub-contract factory.
- Working closely with sample development department and assisting with new product launches for new Buyer/Sub-contract.
- Prepare and implement an effective time and action plan.
- Master degree in any discipline.
- 2 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
International/ Export Marketing, Sales
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Garments, Garments Accessories, Group of Companies
- Age 27 to 35 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Good communication & negotiation skill.
- Should have experience on elastic, twill tape, drawstring & other RMG accessories items marketing.
- Must be well-groomed, presentable and possess amiable personality.
- Pro-active, independent and result oriented.
- Work in innovative way for simplifying tasks and assignments.
- Strong people management skills - fairness and ability to motivate and manage the customers.