Sr. Software Engineer, JAVA
BRAC IT Services Limited
- Develop enterprise solution by ensuring solid understanding of requirement, business flow, data usage and work processes.
- Design, implement and maintain Java application phases
- Take part in software and architectural development activities
- Write well-designed, efficient and and documented code-base.
- Strongly maintain and follow the coding guideline and convention
- Refactor and optimize existing code & perform code review
- Ensure automatic test coverage by coding, unit and functional testing
- Collaborate with peers on research and learning of new technology, platforms, and frameworks.
- Develop and review technical documentation
- Take part in all agile development activities with the team
- Communicate with other teams as necessary
- Develop reports with Jasper/iReport.
- Work at office
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Computer Science & Engineering
- 2 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Quick learner and open to learn new technologies
- Solid experience Java Framework: Spring (Spring Web Services, Spring security, Spring Boot) Angular, MVC.
- Familiarity with build tools like Web pack/Gulp - Solid experience in API development & integration ilike : Json, SOAP, XML.
- Experience and knowledge of the SOLID principle/guidelines and sound understanding of software design patterns.
- Good knowledge about common security threats of a web application
- Self managed and proactive
- Mindset to code and do code review for continuous improvement
- Participating in programming contests and/or solved contest problems will be a plus Previous experience working in a Agile/ Scrum team is plus
- Experience with job queue is plus
- Experience in writing test code is a plus
- Experience in using any CI/CD Platform is plus
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays, Insurance, Gratuity
- Festival Bonus: 2