Accounts & Payroll Officer
The incumbent needs to efficiently and effectively handle the payroll/accounts receivable and HR services to the internal and external stakeholders.
- Overall responsibility for ensuring timely and accurate delivery of payroll processing and administration of the company's Payroll shared services and ensuring compliance and accuracy in monthly Payroll activities
- Ensuring Employee Benefits including Employee reimbursements as per rules and regulations.
- Keep track of hour rates, wages, compensation benefit rates, new hire information etc.
- Maintains payroll processing system and records by gathering, calculating, and inputting data
- Receives and coordinates requests for leave and other absences
- Calculation and deposit of monthly TDS on salaries
- Final settlement processing of employees
- Assist in banking & financial activities
- Any other task assigned by management in finance & administrative functions.
- Work at office
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Accounting
- Skills Required: Accounting and Finance, Payroll
- Only males are allowed to apply
Anywhere in Bangladesh