Manager - Accounts and Stakeholder Relations
A Well Reputed Organization in Bangladesh
- The Manager - Accounts and Stakeholder Relations is a mid-level position in a reputed Industry Association for driving strategic policy and advocacy directions. This position is responsible to carry out the tasks related to the organization's finance and accounts, industry sector policy and advocacy issues on Tax and VAT, building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders.
- Responsible for maintaining overall organizational accounts and filing all Tax and VAT return and withholding Tax Return and submit it to authority;
- Reviewing & checking monthly salary disbursement and preparing monthly financial statements
- Provide support with various internal and external financial audits and industry sector VAT & Tax related projects
- Develop and maintain valuable stakeholder relationships and implement organization's stakeholder engagement objectives
- Coordinate the financial regulatory affairs of the industry sector in support of organization's mission, objectives and yearly work plan and liaise with cross-functional collaboration with relevant stakeholders
- Work closely with Working Group and coordinating meetings for establishing common goals/objectives of the industry Tax and VAT issues
- Assist the organization Chief Executive on Tax and VAT policy and strategy
- Report directly to the Chief Executive.
- Any other tasks related to your job as assigned by the Management
- M.Com/ MBA (Accounting/Finance) from a public or reputed private university.
- Preferred Professional Certification: CA/CMA/ACCA/CA CC
- At least 7 year(s)
- Age 35 to 45 years
- At least 7 years' experience in the field of finance and accounts
- Work experience in Trade Association or Chamber preferred
- Sound knowledge on financial Rules, company law, fiscal policy, compliance, VAT and Taxation Law
- Strong written and verbal communication in both English and Bangla.
- Effective organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs.
- Team player; ability to integrate and build effective relationships at all levels;
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per organization policy