Category: General Management/Admin
Manager - Regulatory & Policy Affairs
A Well Reputed Organization in Bangladesh
- The Manager - Regulatory and Policy Affairs is a mid-level position in a reputed Industry Association for driving strategic policy and advocacy directions. This position is responsible to carry out the tasks related to policy, advocacy, regulatory, stakeholder and research roles, as well as managing projects and functions within the organization to manage yearly objective and plan.
- Coordinate the regulatory affairs of the industry sector in support of organization's mission, objectives and yearly work plan.
- Liaison all cross-functional collaboration with relevant stakeholders of Ministries, industry Regulator and others on a constant basis for establishing good relational base with decision makers.
- Keeping up to date with changes in regulatory issues of industry sector.
- Coordinating meetings for establishing common goals/objectives and extend all types of secretarial supports.
- Play a significant role in short and long-term planning of regulatory & policy aspects with a view to delivering excellence.
- Work closely with Working Groups (WG) from members of organization on all important industry related issues.
- Coordinating meetings for establishing common goals/objectives.
- Constantly assist organization Chief Executive on all matters related to regulatory affairs & policy and strategy.
- Manage any other industry matters assigned by the Chief Executive of the organization.
- Conduct research on industry issues and develop report on the same.
- Support organization Chief Executive with meaningful contribution for preparing Yearly Work Plan and related policy matters.
- Report directly to the Chief Executive.
- Post-Graduation from any reputed public or private university with good academic results preferably in Telecommunication.
- At least 7 year(s)
- Age 40 to 50 years
- At least 7 years in the similar position
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Knowledge of governmental structures and policy process
- Strategic policy and planning skills
- Experience in advocacy and research
- Conducting research
- Ability to work effectively with a diverse range of stakeholders, including strong consultation skills
- Work experience in Trade Association or Chamber preferred
- Strong knowledge on Regulatory and policy Affairs with extensive knowledge on ICT and Telecommunication
- Strong written and verbal communication in both English and Bangla.
- Effective organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Problem solving capabilities.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs.
- Willing to work in extended office hours.
- Ensure that appropriate codes of conduct of organization are maintained.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per organization policy