Category: General Management/Admin
Assistant Manager/ Manager - Business Development & Project Management
Keep In Touch Ltd.
We Keep In Touch Ltd are looking for an ambitious professional to join our team as a Assistant Manager/ Manager - Business Development and project management
- Responsible to participate on RFP/RFQ/EOI/TOR Tender schedules of Govt. Ministries and corporate organizations and prepare technical proposals as per the specifications of the concerned organizations.
- Aware about the process of Tender related work. Monitoring of the bid management in order to ensure it is aligned with the organization's requirements. Manage Tender documentation preparation, submission & follow up.
- Prepare various letters, emails to communicate with client and company internal, Review and edit existing documents to improve writing, styles, formatting, contents, etc. and keep records of any changes made.
- Maintaining a relationship with govt. officials on behalf of the Company for a tender related issue. Conduct meeting with the officials of Government & Non-Government Organizations and negotiate to obtain potential business.
- Visit govt. offices, regulatory bodies. Good inter-personal relation with govt. and private upstream providers. Researching and identifying sales opportunity, generating leads, target identification and classification reaching out to sales.
- Plan customer visit and follow up on weekly basis. Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings with Higher Authority.
- Responsible for Attending Meeting, Presentation, Demonstration, Requirements Analysis, Pre-sales analysis, Project Cost Analysis, Financial Proposal Prepare, Negotiation, Closing.
- Participating in Local and International bidding process including e-GP in different sectors. Monitoring of the bidding in order to ensure it is aligned with the organization's requirements.
- Can do attitude or positive mentality to other task assigned by management.
- Record keeping and technical correspondences related to design, specs, modification & development of all projects.
- Coordinate with Business Development teams and Development team as and when necessary.
- Work at office
- Bachelor degree in any discipline, Masters degree in any discipline, Bachelor in Engineering (BEngg) in Civil, Mechanical Engineering
- Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology,Dhaka University of Engineering and Technology,Khulna University of Engineering and Technology,Rajshahi University of Engineering and Technology,Chittagong University of Engineering and Technology students will get preference
- At least 5 year(s)
- Age 28 to 40 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Able to analyze project engineering schedule.
- Good communication, Drafting, Filing, Documentation, and reporting skills.
- Must be able to professionally communicate with Principals, negotiate terms and price.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communication ability, energetic and confident.
- Good command in Computer operating, especially MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, office outlook & Internet.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill, Tour allowance
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2