Category: Security/Support Service
Manager Operation (Manage Service of IP Surveillance)
A. K. Khan Telecom Ltd.
A.K. Khan Telecom Ltd. is looking for skilled, dynamic and self-motivated individuals for the position of Manager Operation (Manage Service of IP Surveillance) IP Camera, NVR and relevant products.
- Develop and implement security policies, protocols, and procedures on Security equipment, items, and marketing.
- Helping organizations/clients to effectively and efficiently manage incidents in security and operations.
- Develop Business for Managed services for Monitoring of customers for IP Surveillance security (CCTV)
- Manage day-to-day operation for Monitoring of CCTV Customers and detecting incidents and gathering information and evidence.
- Taking preventive measurements for any unwanted incident.
- Recruit, train and supervise security officers/experts for selling security items/ installations and related services to the clients/ Offices.
- Too effectively and sequentially monitor and control all cameras for customers and to take action as appropriate to events seen.
- Respond to customers as per Service Level
- Control budgets for security operations, procurements of security items and monitor expenses
- .Create reports for management on Monitoring of services
- The candidate should have Management Proficiency, Surveillance Skills, and Analyzing Information.
- Responsible for the efficient and effective management of all aspects of the security section.
- Manage and provide effective leadership to the security team and ensure that resources are appropriately and efficiently allocated to key areas of work and those priorities are always covered adequately.
- Initiate all security clearances and maintain appropriate records.
- Be aware of the Fire and Emergency procedures, and Departments responsibility in an emergency.
- Developing, building, and nurturing relationships with key contacts of client, Attend customer complaints
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
- Identify and develop ideas for new services as the market place demands and new opportunities
- Work at office
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Staff college( psc)
- Training/Trade Course: Course on Security and risk management will be given preference
- At least 8 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Risk Assessment, Security, Security Affair
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 30 to 50 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to get along with diverse personalities.
- Flexible and able to manage multifaceted projects along with day to day responsibilities
- Maintains a positive attitude.
- As per the company`s policy.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill, Tour allowance, Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays, Insurance, Gratuity
- Festival Bonus: 2