Category: Bank/Non-Bank Fin. Institution
User Support Manager
United Finance Ltd.
- Manage performance of the team by leveraging skill sets of individual members towards meeting organizational objectives
- Manage applications and hardware.
- Manage computer or network equipment shortages and place orders.
- Maintain IT Asset Inventory and Removal/disposal of non-functional equipment.
- Manage the requirement of computer or network equipment and ensure functionality.
- Oversee audio/visual equipment for on-site and off-site presentations and trainings
- Manage relationship with vendors and vendor supplied systems to track service requests.
- Ensure effective in-house software administration and hardware support.
- Oversee the solution of user requests, IT problems and network maintenance as per the service level agreement.
- Graduate/Post-Graduate degree with minimum CGPA 3 out of 4 with a major in CSE from any reputed university.
- At least 5 year(s)
- Age 28 to 40 years
- Sound knowledge on Hardware and Software troubleshooting.
- Sound knowledge on different application software.
- Good knowledge on Networking.
- Good interpersonal & problem-solving skills.
- Related vendor certification will be preferable.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Performance bonus, Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays, Insurance, Gratuity
- Festival Bonus: 2
Published on: 23 Feb 2021
Vacancy: Not specific
Employment Status: Full-time
Experience: At least 5 year(s)
Age: Age 28 to 40 years
Job Location: Dhaka
Application Deadline: 25 Mar 2021
Read Before Apply
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Published On23 Feb 2021
Company InformationUnited Finance Ltd. Address : 22, Kazi Nazrul Islam Avenue, Dhaka Web : www.unitedfinance.com.bd Business : United Finance Limited started its journey as a Non-Banking Financial Institution in 1989. We are affiliated with Duncan Brothers (Bangladesh) Limited, Camellia PLC (United Kingdom) and Lawrie Group PLC (United Kingdom) and its associated concerns who have a combined presence of over 150 years in Bangladesh.
We serve the financial needs of a diverse client base of both companies and individuals. We operate in all 64 districts of Bangladesh through 25 offices and a team of more than 700 employees.
Our unwavering commitment to financial inclusion, responsible lending and sustainability is reflected in all that we do.