- Identify and rectify machines problem and resolve as required.
- Handle and resolve customers complaints related to any kind of heavy equipment.
- Install and commissioning newly arrived machinery at customer site.
- Attend site with professional manner to identify machines problem.
- Maintain proper documentation of all machine service.
- Provide instant feedback to both client and concerned authority.
- Guide the technicians for satisfactory solution of any trouble.
- Willing to travel anytime and anywhere if required within Bangladesh.
- Ready to go for training, workshop, seminar out of the country.
- B.Sc Engineering Mechanical/Electrical/ Power Technology from a reputed University.
- 3 to 5 year(s)
- Age at most 35 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Construction and Heavy Equipment Service Support
- Fresh B.Sc Engineers may also apply.
- 3-5 Years' experience in construction and heavy machinery repair, maintenance & troubleshooting.
- Experience Candidates from relevant field will get more preference.