Jr. Merchandiser (Trims & Accessories)
Jist Industrial Co. Ltd.
- Jist Industrial Co. Ltd
- 100% Export Oriented Garments Accessories Manufacturer
- Workplace - House # 05 (1st, 2nd & 3th Floor), Road # 17/A, Sector # 12, Uttara Model Town, Dhaka -1230.
- Assist to the Merchandiser for every aspect in any time.
- Prepare / Follow up - Sampling, Fabric & accessories Develop, approval, Booking, In-house, BBLC & Acceptance.
- Must have knowledge and understanding of Garments Trims, Accessories, and Packaging.
- Must have a wide network of local and offshore suppliers of Trims, Accessories, and Packaging.
- Candidate must have knowledge on marketing & banking requirements of Trims, Accessories, and Packaging.
- Should have the ability to handle all Trims development independently.
- Responsible for proper follow up and committed with the time line given by Buyers and obviously meet the time line.
- Implementing new concepts & techniques to ensure high efficiency & smooth process flow.
- Determine appropriate price quotations so that the company can ensure sales.
- Able to handle different buyer's independently.
- To make costing, TNA, Sourcing of trims & accessories, & fabric.
- To coordinate with sample section.
- To maintain liaison with buyers and PP & QA department
- Responsible for making samples, pricing, costing and should liaison with next Production Manager.
- Any other relate job(s) as assign by the management time to time.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline, Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Textile Technology Or Merchandising, Master's degree in any discipline, Master of Science (MSc) in Textile Technology Or Merchandising.
- At least 1 year(s)
- Age 25 to 30 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): Trims & Accessories Marketing.
- Garments Accessories, Supply Chain, Trims
- Strong oral and written communication skill in English.
- Computer skills in MS Office, MS Excel and Internet
- Self-motivated, confident and proactive.
- Focused and detail oriented.
- Ability to foster a cooperative work environment.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Should have continues learning mind set.
- Capable to manage different Buyer's requirement independently
- Efficiently provide all kinds of support to the group leader from receiving order to final shipment
- Possess high sense of responsibility in the order to completion of the assignment
- Should be a long term planer.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Partially Subsidize Lunch Facilities
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Mobile bill,
- Festival Bonus: 2 yearly
- Others Benefit as Per Company Policy.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.