Category: Commercial/Supply Chain
Sr. Executive, Commercial
Solar Electro Bangladesh Ltd.
Rio Food and Beverage Ltd (Sister concern of SEBL Group) is a well reputed FMCG company in the country are searching an energetic, smart and proactive candidates for Commercial department.
- Ensure commercial activities (e.g. issuance of PI, L/C open & amendment, correction of L/C terms and conditions according to Bangladesh Bank rules & regulations, shipment conditions, negotiation to buyers and sellers, payment realization etc.) through overseas phone and e-mail.
- Landed Cost Sheet for actual and planned import of RMPM & Capital Machineries, Strategic Planning for Duty Structure and ensure compliances. Comparative Statement Preparations from international quotations or PI.
- Maintain proper liaison with concerned agencies, trade bodies, banks, Tea Board, shipping line, C&F agents, transport agents, insurance companies, VAT department, production department etc.
- Follow up for raw and packing materials and ensure proper selection of HS code for easy clearance from customs and save additional cost.
- Arrange IP Issues for import of special items from respective dept. arrange IP from BIDA for Capital Machineries.
- Check all Import/ export documents required at different levels (e.g. Commercial invoice, Packing List, Bill of Lading/HAWB, Forwarder Cargo Receipts, IGM, Bill of Entry/Export, Phyto certificate, Country of Origin, PRC, others certificate)
- Have to collect BSTI & IP certificate case to case import & Export from Dept. of agricultural Extension and other applicable dept.
- Collect quotation against specific freight forwarder and prepare comparative statement for specific importable/exportable items.
- Arrange booking confirmation against export consignments through shipping lines
- Prepare all relevant documents for claiming cash subsidy and maintain liaison for cash incentives of specific products.
- Check import payment against different L/C's for payment on maturity date, Quarter Checking on LC and monitoring of available sanction limit with banks.
- Negotiate with bank for preferential exchange rate for payment of deferred / sight L/C on maturity date.
- Closely follow up all commercial process execute in timely and cost effectively.
- Follow up and maintain commercial reports related to Import and Export activities and inform management as required.
- Any other job assign time to time by the management.
- Work at office
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Skills Required: Demand Planning, Familiar with SAP ERP system, Negotiation Skills, Product knowledge, Product sourcing, result oriented
- 2 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Commercial, Export/ Import through L/C, Food Industry, SCM
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 25 to 32 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Area of experience: BSTI, DAE, Tea board
- In depth knowledge in Export/Import Policy, Custom Bond, SCM & related jobs.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Can do attitude, Able to take challenge.
- Strong team building and leadership skills
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.