Officer - Department of Registrar
Canadian University of Bangladesh
- Assume responsibility for student information using database system and ensure integrity of the university's academic and student record keeping.
- Addressing all sorts of students' problems, provide solutions and communicate with respective authorities for enhancing student services;
- Ability of counsel students.
- To coordinate the documentation of the various programs/activities leading to quality improvement.
- Keep up-to-date information about students' matter made by students in any Department and provide information to them.
- To coordinate the timely and efficient execution of the decisions of IQAC committee.
- Maintain student enrollment records and transcripts, organize registration procedures, schedule courses and classrooms and prepare master course schedule as well as manage overall administration of all examinations.
- Interpret registration management practices to students, faculty, and other constituencies.
- Preparation, update and monitoring of Academic Calendar.
- Problem solve, analysis and resolution of student disputes as they relate to records and registration.
- Collecting application for academic certificates and transcripts and issuing the certificates and transcripts to the students.
- Dealing with the international students, assist them in related areas.
- Collecting application for student ID from UMS and taking necessary steps for distribution.
- Collecting and preserving copies of admission application form and other supporting documents as per requirement for admission and studentship of an international students.
- Printing admit cards before midterm and final examination, checking finance clearance and distributing them to the students.
- Develop and update examination rules and regulations in line with Academic Council/ Syndicate decision(s).
- Manage the overall administration of all examinations & publication of result.
- Develop examination strategies in accordance with university policies.
- Verify the authenticity of admitted students' academic certificates.
- Ensure supervision of examination duties.
- Any other duties assigned by university authority from time to time.
- Master's/MBA in any discipline from a reputed university.
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Must have the depth knowledge about Microsoft Office.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Fluency in spoken and written English is compulsory.
- As per university policy
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.