Partex Petro Ltd.
- Supports the Top Management in the HSE Policy and Guidelines issue.
- Ensures, in accordance with the corporate guidelines, the implementation, updating, review and auditing of the Company HSE Systems.
- Provides for motivation and familiarization of all Company personnel respecting the importance of complying with Company system procedures and all Safety equipment provided.
- Conducts safety audits both internal and external.
- Takes part in accident / incident investigation.
- Carries out analysis of accident / incident statistics, identifying trends and suggesting improvement plans. .
- Performs Risk Assessment.
- Preparation of Health and Safety documentation.
- Daily fire equipment check & maintain needful action.
- Conduct fire drill monthly.
- Regular/ weekly fire training with fire safety team & general workers.
- Daily plant visit.
- To ensure having personal safety equipment like safety helmets, gloves, eye protection, high-visibility clothing, safety footwear and safety harnesses, mask, breathing apparatus for workers are working in the plant.
- B.Sc in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Chemical Engineering from any reputed public University.
- 2 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Chemical Process Plant, Construction Safety, Health Safety and Environment, Project and Construction
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
LPG Gas/Cylinder Gas
- Age 25 to 33 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Industry certifications are a plus (OSHA, HAZCOM, First Aid/ CPR, Confined Space, OSHEM, NEBOSH or equivalent certifications).
- The applicants should have experience in oil refinery/petrochemical plant/any kinds of process plant/LPG/heavy industries.
- Must be knowledgeable of regulatory requirements & experience in HSE management system.
- Must be able to work weekends, holidays & callouts.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill
- Festival Bonus: 2
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Published on: 10 Apr 2021
Employment Status: Full-time
Experience: 2 to 5 year(s)
Gender: Only males are allowed to apply
Age: Age 25 to 33 years
Job Location: Chattogram
Application Deadline: 10 May 2021
Read Before Apply
Partex Petro Ltd,
Dangarchar, Karnaphuli, Chittagong.
Please mention the name of position in Email subject line or on top of the Hard copy envelop.