Manager/Deputy Manager (TAX & VAT)
Sea Resources Group (SRG)
- Prepare yearly Tax return & submit to Tax authority
- Prepare monthly VAT return & submit to VAT authority;
- Driving the financial, Tax & VAT planning of the company by analyzing its performance and risks.
- Set targets for and supervise all accounting, finance, tax & VAT personnel (management accountants).
- Checking VAT Challan Provided by the Vendor.
- Dealing with Supplier for VAT Issues& informed the line manager for further instruction.
- Preparation of all sort of supporting regarding Tax& VAT Assessment purpose.
- Always keep update & Communicate with TAX & VAT, customs authority for facing the audit.
- Any other Tax and VAT related task assigned by the management time to time.
- Assist preparing various reports for the management.
- Assist CFO and MD/Director in setting new Financial Policies of the Company and advise business people on appropriate Financial Policies of the Company.
- Applicants with CA-CC/ partly complete of CA will given preference.
- 7 to 10 year(s)
- Preferred Professional Certification: ITP (Income Tax Practitioner)
- Minimum 5 years direct experience in TAX & VAT department in a reputed organization. Those who have no direct experience in TAX & VAT department in a reputed organization not need to apply.
- Handling (VAT/ Customs Duty/ Income Tax) of Group of Companies independently.
- Conducting hearing with NBR and VAT Authority independently.
- Good knowledge in Computer especially in Tally, ERP, MS Office, Internet etc.
- Good command in Bengali and English.
- Strong analytical and communication ability.
- All types of Finished Goods, Raw Material, consumable & packaging materials and follow up incoming & delivery or dispatch of them as per SOP
- Plan, develop and continuous improvement in all activities of warehouse process
- Distribution and delivery process efficiently and effectively
- Investigate, checked & verified the unit wise wages summary.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Company Rules
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.