Project/ Medical Officer for Muslim Aid Community Hospital (MACH)
Muslim Aid UK Bangladesh Field Office
- Muslim Aid is an international humanitarian and development agency based and registered in the UK. Muslim Aid works through 11 country offices and a further 8 countries through partners across Africa, Asia, Europe and the Middle East. Our vision is a world of peace, compassion and justice where all people regardless race, religion, cast and creed achieve fulfillment in all aspects of their lives.
- Muslim Aid runs three Community hospitals in Kulaura (Moulvibazar), Pirojpur and Pabna of Bangladesh. Through the community hospitals, it provides essential health services (both primary and secondary) to the low income and disadvantaged population of the country. The health care program of MABFO is consisting of community hospitals, WASH and nutrition. The community hospitals provide preventive, curative and primitive comprehensive services. The services include consultation, pathology, ECG, ultra-sonogram, emergency, surgery etc. Especial emphasis is giving on women and children. Muslim Aid-UK Bangladesh Field Office has taken initiatives to reduce child mortality and improve health.
- To ensure gradual improvement of indoor and outdoor services.
- Ensure updating all types of registers including asset & main stock register and register for medicine.
- Ensure proper record keeping in the hospital patients.
- Assure patient quality service in all steps of service.
- Take necessary action if someone not follows rules & regulation.
- To ensure record keeping- clinical & non- clinical, e.g. History taking, Diagnosis, Investigations and so on.
- Maintain good reputation with consultant and visiting doctors.
- To ensure all the patients need fulfillment in the hospital premises.
- To maintain disease profile.
- To ensure follow up with consultant visit, service/facility, deaths register, death certificate, discharge summary.
- Train staffs about mission, vision & values, manuals and on other policies.
- Responsible to enhance income and actively work on reducing the expenses incurring at different areas of the hospital.
- Remain vigilant for promotion and marketing.
- Establish and maintain necessary rapport, communication and networking with governmental and non-governmental health agencies.
- Lead MACH in accordance with policies and guidelines of local govt. health agencies, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare and Muslim Aid-UK Bangladesh Country Office Bangladesh.
- Develop strategies and mechanisms for aligning MACH, its business processes and services with technological advancements of markets both at home and abroad.
- Demonstrates awareness and sensitivity to gender, diversity and inclusion
- Prepare necessary reports proposals, business plans, concept notes, progress reports etc. and submit them to the concern management.
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
- Work at office
- MBBS degree from recognized Medical College/University (Major in Gynecology/ Medicine will be given preference).
- MPH degree will be counted as an added competence.
- BM&DC Registration certificate
- At least 5 year(s)
- Age 30 to 45 years
- More than 5 years of relevant experience. (Experience in public health, especially I/NGO and Community Clinic management and operation is encouraged)
- Knowledge on ultrasound and related image testing and report writing would be an added advantage.
- Expertise in thorough diagnosis and analysis technique
- Must have ability to identify the complex problem and able to prescribe the basic treatment.
- Must have strong communication and presentation skills and the ability to be an effective and credible voice internally and externally when presenting findings.
- Solution driven, smart, approachable and possesses ability to work with people from different backgrounds.
- Must have skill of multitasking.
- Excellent working knowledge of computer applications like MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point).
- Proficiency in both Bangla and English Language
- Keen listener
- Good writing, reading and comprehension skill
- Excellent judgment and decision making skills
- Time management skill
- Leadership skill
Tk. 40000 - 50000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Provident fund, Gratuity
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Other admissible benefits as per organizational policy.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Published on: 12 Apr 2021
Employment Status: Contractual
Experience: At least 5 year(s)
Age: Age 30 to 45 years
Job Location: Pabna, Pirojpur
Salary: Tk. 40000 - 50000 (Monthly)
Application Deadline: 11 May 2021
Read Before Apply
"Muslim Aid-UK is an equal opportunity organization"