Deputy Manager / Manager (Internal Audit)
- Experiences in planning, organizing and performing financial and operational audits along with conducting internal audit works in projects and office with submission of reports.
- Formulate policies and procedures for conducting pre & post audits on all kind of payments and ensure compliance with existing company policies.
- Proven ability to perform and control the full audit cycle and ability to oversee risk management and control management to maximize operations' effectiveness, financial reliability, and compliance.
- Assessment skills needed to determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans. Collaborative and organizational skills needed to obtain, analyze, and evaluate necessary accounting documentation.
- Accessibility and willingness to act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality, and achievement of goals
- A keen sense for details including the ability to identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings strategies
- M. Com / MBA (Accounting & Finance) or CA / CMA (part qualified) from any reputed university.
- 4 to 6 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Real Estate, Audit Firm
- Significant work experience as an internal auditor or senior auditor.
- Advanced computer skills including MS Office, accounting software, and databases.
- Ability to consistently and accurately manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed, clear reports.
- Proven working knowledge of all applicable auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules, and industry regulations.
- A high degree of aptitude regarding attention to detail and excellent analytical skills.
- Willingness to demonstrate leadership skills and make sound independent judgments.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill
- Festival Bonus
- As per the company policy
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.