Category: Bank/Non-Bank Fin. Institution
Assistant Manager, Tax & VAT
United Finance Ltd.
The role will directly report to Chief Financial Officer and accountable for the Taxation & VAT Unit.
- Developing policies, standard operating procedure (SOP), and service level agreement (SLA) for Unit.
- Preparation and filing of Annual tax Return u/s 74.
- Reviewing and filing of Withholding tax Return u/s 75(A).
- Reviewing and filing of Monthly VAT Return.
- Reviewing and filing of Advance tax Return u/s 64.
- Reviewing and filing of other reports required by NBR.
- Dealing and meeting requirements of Tax lawyer and consultant.
- Handing and negotiating with Tax/VAT Authority.
- Carrying out other relevant tasks assigned by the company as and when required.
- Completed Graduation & Post Graduation from reputed university
- Candidate who have completed CA will get priority
- At least 6 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Tax and VAT
- Age 28 to 42 years
- Minimum 4-5 years of working experience in supervisory role in Taxation & Vat, preferably in Banks /NBFIs
- At least a total of 6-8 years of working experience in Finance
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Performance bonus, Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays, Insurance, Gratuity
- Festival Bonus: 2
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Published on: 15 Apr 2021
Vacancy: Not specific
Employment Status: Full-time
Experience: At least 6 year(s)
Age: Age 28 to 42 years
Job Location: Dhaka
Application Deadline: 15 May 2021
Read Before Apply
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Published On15 Apr 2021
Company InformationUnited Finance Ltd. Address : 22, Kazi Nazrul Islam Avenue, Dhaka Web : www.unitedfinance.com.bd Business : United Finance Limited started its journey as a Non-Banking Financial Institution in 1989. We are affiliated with Duncan Brothers (Bangladesh) Limited, Camellia PLC (United Kingdom) and Lawrie Group PLC (United Kingdom) and its associated concerns who have a combined presence of over 150 years in Bangladesh.
We serve the financial needs of a diverse client base of both companies and individuals. We operate in all 64 districts of Bangladesh through 25 offices and a team of more than 700 employees.
Our unwavering commitment to financial inclusion, responsible lending and sustainability is reflected in all that we do.