Category: Bank/Non-Bank Fin. Institution
Senior Officer/ Principal Officer, Training & Development
United Finance Ltd.
- Conduct Training Need Analysis and prepare training plan and budget accordingly.
- Prepare biannual training calendar and coordinate In-house, Outreach, Foreign and External Trainings and review periodically.
- Selection of suitable trainer/s, venue management, manage participant nomination process and communicate with the nominated participants, collect feedback and arrange logistics
- Help in designing training modules and questions, if require
- Create internal trainer's pool
- Maintain liaison with different local and foreign training institutes.
- Maintain all the training related documents like approval records, attendance sheets, payment records, amortization letter and training brochures etc
- Give training inputs in the system
- Supervise the training and membership-fee amortization process
- Supervise pre-placement Tests for the new joiners
- Minimum CGPA 3 out of 4 in graduation /post-graduation with a major in HRM/ Management/ Business Administration from reputed university
- At least 4 year(s)
- Age 28 to 42 years
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience in HR, with at least 2 years' experience in Training
- Candidates with experience from Banks & NBFIs will get preference
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and communication skill
- Strong English communication skills (oral and written)
- Thorough knowledge of MS Office package
- Ability to work under stress and adaptive to changes
- Ability to work in and contribute to team building environment
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Performance bonus, Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays, Insurance, Gratuity
- Festival Bonus: 2
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Published on: 17 Apr 2021
Vacancy: Not specific
Employment Status: Full-time
Experience: At least 4 year(s)
Age: Age 28 to 42 years
Job Location: Dhaka
Application Deadline: 17 May 2021
Read Before Apply
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Published On17 Apr 2021
Company InformationUnited Finance Ltd. Address : 22, Kazi Nazrul Islam Avenue, Dhaka Web : www.unitedfinance.com.bd Business : United Finance Limited started its journey as a Non-Banking Financial Institution in 1989. We are affiliated with Duncan Brothers (Bangladesh) Limited, Camellia PLC (United Kingdom) and Lawrie Group PLC (United Kingdom) and its associated concerns who have a combined presence of over 150 years in Bangladesh.
We serve the financial needs of a diverse client base of both companies and individuals. We operate in all 64 districts of Bangladesh through 25 offices and a team of more than 700 employees.
Our unwavering commitment to financial inclusion, responsible lending and sustainability is reflected in all that we do.