Category: Bank/Non-Bank Fin. Institution
Officer/ Senior Officer, Compensation & Benefits
United Finance Ltd.
- Ensure compensation and benefits standards in compliance with company's policies and/or other regulations
- Design competitive employee packages in line with company's policies & guidelines
- Process and disburse monthly salary timely and accurately
- Implement Salary Revision, Increment, Promotion, Confirmation & Contract renewal of employees
- Compute and analyze PF, Gratuity and other funds provided by the company
- Compute Bonuses and other allowances as per company's policies and disburse subsequently
- Analyze various incentives proposals meticulously, calculate and pay accordingly
- Recommend changes in benefits offered, especially new benefits aimed at employee satisfaction and retention
- Administration of Staff Loan Proposals
- Administration of Health & Life Insurance as per Company Policy
- Final Settlement of outgoing employees and make necessary adjustments
- Effective Communicate with employees on compensation and benefit related queries
- Prepare report by collecting, analyzing and summarizing data and trends
- Ensure submission of various periodical reports to concerned internal and external stakeholders
- Review and update existing policies of the Company & implement the changes
- Minimum CGPA 3 out of 4 in graduation /post-graduation with a major in HR/ Management/ Business Administration from reputed university
- At least 3 year(s)
- Age 28 to 42 years
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience in Payroll
- Candidates with experience from Banks & NBFIs will get preference
- Advanced level of computer literacy in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) is mandatory
- Good command over mathematics and statistical analysis
- Effective oral and written communication and strong interpersonal skills
- Approachable, responsive, results oriented, proactive and trustworthy
- Evidence of the practice of a high level of confidentiality
- HR Certifications and Management Trainee background will be added advantage
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Performance bonus, Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays, Insurance, Gratuity
- Festival Bonus: 2
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Published on: 17 Apr 2021
Vacancy: Not specific
Employment Status: Full-time
Experience: At least 3 year(s)
Age: Age 28 to 42 years
Job Location: Dhaka
Application Deadline: 17 May 2021
Read Before Apply
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Published On17 Apr 2021
Company InformationUnited Finance Ltd. Address : 22, Kazi Nazrul Islam Avenue, Dhaka Web : www.unitedfinance.com.bd Business : United Finance Limited started its journey as a Non-Banking Financial Institution in 1989. We are affiliated with Duncan Brothers (Bangladesh) Limited, Camellia PLC (United Kingdom) and Lawrie Group PLC (United Kingdom) and its associated concerns who have a combined presence of over 150 years in Bangladesh.
We serve the financial needs of a diverse client base of both companies and individuals. We operate in all 64 districts of Bangladesh through 25 offices and a team of more than 700 employees.
Our unwavering commitment to financial inclusion, responsible lending and sustainability is reflected in all that we do.