The job requires the candidate to fulfill the role of a Counselor and Administrative Support Staff
- Work at office
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), A Level, Bachelor of Arts (BA), Bachelor of Fine Arts (B.F.A), O Level
- The Job requires candidates to have very good command in English Language. Candidates with STRONG communication skills who lacks degree requirements are encouraged to apply.
- Candidates with O/A level background with strong communication skills will be given preference.
- Candidates holding foreign degrees AND graduates from IBA, NSU, IUB, AIUB, BRAC will be given preference.
- Bachelors Degree from any reputed University.
- Applicants from Bengali Medium background must exhibit proof of strong English Language communication capacity.
- Applicants must have good computing skills and be able to self manage tasks.
- Applicants should have command in using spreadsheets in Microsoft Excel.
- North South University,Independent University, Bangladesh,IBA, Dhaka University,East West University,BRAC University students will get preference
- At least 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Advertising & Promotion, Education Counseling, Public Relation, Sales
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Only females are allowed to apply
- Previous work experience in any International Organization will be given preference
- Well qualified candidates with excellent communication and interpersonal skills in English (both written & verbal) are invited to apply.
- Strong computer skills essential and prior work experience in similar field an added advantage.
- Please do NOT forward any CV if you are not confident about your communication skills in English Language
Tk. 18000 - 25000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Festival Bonus: 2
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.