Teacher - Science
Sir John Wilson School
Science Teacher (Class 5-7)
- Conduct classes in accordance with the Syllabus and academic guidelines of the School
- Apply new and active teaching methodology in class
- Design lessons, assignments and assessments as per the academic guidelines of the school
- Act as advisor/class teacher to students
- Prepare and Maintain grades and report cards for students
- Conduct Parent Teacher meetings and keep parents updated on the progress of their child
- Other Ad-hoc Academic and Administrative duties as needed by the institution.
- Bachelor degree (Masters preferred) in Science
- O & A Levels Preferred
- At least 2 year(s)
- Age 25 to 45 years
- Experience minimum 2 years in the field of Teaching Science.
- English medium background is preferred.
- Computer Literacy in MS Office and Outlook, Ability to teach using online platforms (Zoom, Google Classrooms)
- Professional knowledge in Edexcel training, Training in different Teaching Methodologies
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Medical allowance, Recreational Bonus, Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly)
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.