Key Selling Points
- Detail Oriented
- Creative focused
We are looking for a highly motivated, confident Graphic Designer who has an excellent portfolio and good communication skills. As a Designer, you will work directly with the Creative and Marketing team to deliver high-quality visual designs in a collaborative environment.
- Conceptualize and execute creative campaigns of varying scale and complexity for online and offline platforms.
- Understand the scope of a project and clearly articulate ideas
- Maintain brand aesthetic and standards across all channels
- Ensure deadlines are met; can balance long-term and short-term projects simultaneously
- Manage time and prioritize daily workload
- Work at office
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Fine Arts
- 3 to 7 year(s)
- Must be comfortable with a fast-paced environment
- Excellent Photo-editing skills to create realistic room interior setups in Photoshop
- Great digital and Print layout skills
- Hands-on experience using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, or similar software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great Portfolio
- Knowledge of some animation with Adobe After Effects is desired
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.