Senior Project Engineer, RHEL
Rupayan Housing Estate Ltd.
- Estimate materials as per requisition in accordance with project budget as well as guideline and policies.
- Maintain Contractor book (To be signed by respective contractor at least once a week).
- Time to time compare the actual work done against planned and take necessary action to maintain the work schedule of project(s).
- Keep record regarding Site(s) information i.e copy of approved plan and detail information of the site(s) e.g number and size of flat, client names etc.
- Supervision of surveying building lay out.
- Maintain site observation and monitoring books.
- Implement quality control procedures.
- Ensure project cleanliness and housekeeping.
- Supervise all project activities.
- To be accountable for the successful completion of project
- B.Sc/Diploma in Civil Engineering from any public University/ Institute.
- At least 6 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Drawing, BOQ, building design, Civil Construction, Estimating, Labor Management, Layout, MS Project, QC & Compliance, Vendor management
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Developer, Group of Companies, Real Estate
- Only males are allowed to apply
- B.Sc in Civil Engineering with minimum 06 years experience or Diploma in Civil Engineering with minimum 10 years experience.
- Knowledge on PMC.
- Able to forecast Project engineering schedule.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong leadership skill.
- Adaptable and able to work under pressure independently.
- Quantitative analytical ability.
- Administer Project activities.
- Most competitive & attractive salary package in the industry are awaiting for the deserving candidates.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Provident fund
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As per company policy.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.