Premier Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- Currently we are looking for eligible candidates for the position "Sr. Executive/ More" where the incumbent will be responsible for product development activities for smooth operation of Premier Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- Job Location: BSCIC, Sonapur, Noakhali
- Responsible for developing products through lab batch and pilot batch of proposed dosage form.
- Responsible for reviewing manufacturing process and documents of existing and new products.
- To participate in process validation activities and facilitate technology transfer to production.
- Responsible for monitoring operational activities of all equipments and accessories in PD Lab.
- Responsible for reviewing departmental SOPs according to the current practice.
- Responsible for reviewing artworks and shade cards of packaging materials.
- Responsible for troubleshooting manufacturing problems related to formula and process.
- Responsible for reviewing specification and test procedure of material and product during development.
- Responsible for managing analysis of lab batch, pilot batch and reference sample.
- Responsible for ensuring analysis, documentation and report preparation of stability study.
- Responsible for developing products in the external organization for toll manufacturing.
- To facilitate continual training and development for the colleagues of the department.
- Responsible for the maintenance of house-keeping in departmental premises.
- To carry out any other assignment advised by Managing Director/Plant Manager.
- B. Pharm/M. Pharm from any reputed public and private university.
- Skills Required: Ability to Work Under Pressure, Computer literacy
- 5 to 8 year(s)
- Age 28 to 35 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- The applicants should have experience in the following area:
- Pharmaceutical Product Development
- We offer competitive remuneration package.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Others benefits as per company policy.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.