Category: Agro (Plant/Animal/Fisheries)
A Reputed Company
- Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in caring for cows, and performs lay-veterinary duties on dairy farm: Assigns workers to tasks, such as feeding cows, cleaning cattle, barns, and equipment, and assisting with health care.
- Inspects sheds for cleanliness and maintenance and informs workers of actions required to ensure compliance with established standards.
- Studies feed and growth records to determine feed formula required to produce maximum yield and notifies workers of diet changes.
- Studies genetic and health records to develop schedules for activities such as vaccination and sale of cows.
- Examines cows for evidence of illness and injuries, treats illness and injuries and engages veterinarian for serious illness.
- Ensures safety and security of the farm with the help of security personnel.
- Pursue on time delivery of materials required for the farm and maintains record of the same diligently.
- Any other duties as assigned by the authority.
- Diploma in Veterinary Science/ HSC with required experience in cattle farming.
- 2 to 4 year(s)
- Age 25 to 35 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Skills Required: agro-based farm, Animal Feed, Veterinary
Noakhali (Noakhali Sadar)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill
- Festival Bonus: 2
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.