Category: HR/Org. Development
Executive - HR & Admin
A Reputed Manufacturing Company of Consumer Goods
- Responsible for Recruitment & Selection, Training & Development, Attendance & Salary Administration, Compensation & Benefits, etc.
- Performing all company's Purchase.
- Maintaining all Company's Document/License/Permission etc meticulously.
- Drafting office note, memo, office order & circular relating to HR & Administrative issues.
- Supervising security guards and security supervisors and maintain their duty roasters.
- Maintain and control of all leave, attendance, and monthly salary statement by payroll system with sound knowledge of HR & Payroll Software.
- Communicate with people on behalf of the office to various stake holders
- Maintain office discipline and behavior as per company rules & Policy.
- Deal with day to day administrative responsibilities and acknowledge the top authority accordingly.
- Processing various types of official meeting agenda.
- Have vast knowledge about labor law.
- Must have experience of handling "law and force" dept.
- To prepare new employee / workers personal files within end of the month.
- Ensure the cleanliness and hygienic atmosphere in the workplace.
- Work at office
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Diploma in HR Admin
- 3 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
HR Admin, Purchase
- Age 35 to 40 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Basic knowledge of labor legislation.
- Organizational skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven experience in an HR role.
- The ability to keep sensitive information confidential.
- Good ethical judgment.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Festival Bonus: 2
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.