Category: HR/Org. Development
Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO)
- CHRO is the top Management position throughout the company
- The Chief Human Resources Officer should have proven and successful experience delivering innovative HR programs within a fast paced, evolving, and wide organizational setting. The candidate must also have had success managing a human resources team through a program and all the way to its completion and attainment of objectives
- He will also have a demonstrated ability and experience advising and influencing executives, providing insights that lead to key decision making within the business
- The Individual shall have overall responsibility to handle all issues relating to HR & Compliance activities of the group.
- Initiate, articulate and amplify values, culture, and goals within the organization,
- Design talent acquisition strategies,
- Design, implement and improve retention and career development plans,
- Maintain workplace and safety standards,
- Maintain KPI based performance management,
- Initiate learning and development programs,
- Ensure high quality policy and procedures are in place for best HR practices;
- Implement Organizational & Departmental Development Strategy for future business challenges
- Provide appropriate input to update the overall HR strategy from Organizational Development perspective.
- Plan and implement skills development and succession program in all the Business Units;
- Ensure compliance; strict adherence to regulatory body statutes as per country's existing laws.
- Bring about change through job enlargement/enrichment and redesign work process in line with the changes in Group Values and traditions.
- Maintain liaise with the relevant Govt. /Non Govt. Organization, local police/RAB, Law enforcing agencies, and with NSI/SB.
- Follow up all kinds of compliance audit and implementation progress of their CAP/ Report/ Checklist.
- Address all kinds of environmental issues.
- Handle all buyer compliance as well as other compliance related issues of the factory premises.
- Other task and responsibilities, as assigned by the Management.
- Masters degree in any discipline
- PGD HRM/LLB
- Skills Required: HR, Organizational Development
- At least 15 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Administration, Compliance, HR
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Candidates having Head of HR experience in multinational organizations will get preference.
- Minimum 8 years work experience in senior Human Resource position.
- Precise knowledge on Bangladesh Labor Law 2006, other applicable laws & rules, and Compliance Issues
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and good public relation with local communities.
- Should have strong communication, persuasion and presentation skills, both written and oral English.
- Salary will not be a constraint for the right candidate
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Medical allowance, Provident fund
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly)
- Annual Leave
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.