Category: HR/Org. Development
Deputy Manager/ Manager - Payroll
A Leading Group of Company
- Collecting, calculating and entering data in order to maintain and update payroll information.
- Gathering summarizes of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave and non-taxable wages and report on this.
- Assisting and preparing of group daily costing.
- Ensuring accurate monthly payroll preparation, taking approval from management and arranging bank advices.
- Ensure proper AIT deductions.
- Resolving payroll discrepancies, communicating with factories and bank.
- Ensuring that compensation practices are in compliance with current legislation.
- Regular review of manpower budget of H/O and follow up management advice.
- Daily and monthly report submission related compensation and Benefit/Employee services- as and necessary by the HOD/Management.
- Preparing data base to support decision making on manpower.
- Regularly assessing requirement of workforce along with factory concern.
- Maintaining banking correspondence.
- Developing ad hoc financial and operational reporting as needed.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Human Resource Management
- Preferred Professional Certification: PGD in HRM will be given preferance
- Skills Required: Compensation Benefits Attendance Leave Management, HR and Payroll, Payroll Processing
- At least 8 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age at least 30 years
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per company policy
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.