Category: General Management/Admin
Mahbub Group of Industries
A leading reputed group of companies having transport fleet of 50 plus vehicle (Truck, Cover van, Private car, minivan etc) is looking for an expert and experience personnel to look after servicing, troubleshooting and maintenance work of vehicle and transport section.
- Identify problems/defects of any vehicle of the company and ensuring quality repair and maintenance work of all vehicles through workshops by competitive and reasonable offers from different workshops.
- Keeping record and updating of vehicle Tax Token, Fitness, Route permit and performing transport-related other activities with BRTA like registration and checking of Drivers' Licenses.
- In case of an accident, reaching the spot within the minimum possible time, liaise with Police and arrange for survey by the concerned Insurance Company and apply for compensation.
- Collecting quotations and offers for new Vehicle purchase (as a member of Vehicle Purchase Committee).
- Preparing monthly Budget for Vehicle papers renewal.
- Preparing Comparative Statement of offers for vehicle major repairing and submit proposal for management decision.
- Preparing work orders for repairing vehicles.
- Submission of vehicle-related important information to the management as and when required by GM operation.
- Submission of quarterly report of vehicle repair-maintenance expenditure.
- Maintaining a database of all company vehicles (Vehicle registration number, Registration date, Configuration of the vehicle, Tax token, Fitness, rout permit renewal date, name of user, Type of fuel, and name of the driver, license no. etc.)
- Preparing vehicle purchase documents, application through BRTA, making of ownership documents, leasing documents, registration etc.
- Checking and ensuring maintenance of Logbooks of the pool Vehicles and preserving indent for fuel, maintaining record and requisition by a different individual for use of pool vehicle.
- Forming of new policy of required and follow existing policy of transport & vehicle.
- Accomplishing other activities in connection with vehicles according to instructions of Director (Coordination) & In-Charge (Admin).
- Automobile parts market visit on monthly basis to get the actual price of certain spare parts.
- Checking all driver bill .
- Brief daily to driver about car safety issue and how to reduce fuel cost along with maintenance.
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)
- Diploma in automobile engineering
- At least 4 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Driver Management, Maintenance, Workshop
- Having Job experience in Transport and vehicle maintenance department
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Medical allowance, Provident fund, Insurance
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.