Category: General Management/Admin
Deputy Director, HR Admin
Institute of Informatics and Development (IID)
- Job Nature: Full-time (after the satisfactory completion of 3 months probation period)
- Job Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh. The job may also involve occasional travel outside of Dhaka if required.
- Possible joining date: 1 June 2021
- Monitor and evaluate IID's hiring needs and determine specific position responsibilities and requirements to ensure accurate candidate sourcing via appropriate channels.
- Work directly in the recruitment process of all categories of staff/worker with regard to preparing job descriptions, advertising, shortlisting candidates with rating, conducting interviews, drafting interview protocols, perform reference check etc.
- Coordinate onboarding with other departments to support the learning process of new employees; ensure all new staff are trained on compliance procedures and processes.
- Conduct follow-up with new staff to ensure adaptation and identify problem areas and work closely with Dept. Head/ Supervisors to address issues affecting new staff.
- Advise the staff on their rights, obligations, benefits and entitlements, and assist them in interpreting IID rules and regulations.
- Evaluate jobs for internal equity and external competitiveness against salary survey data and review IID's benefits packages from time to time to ensure compliance with local laws and competitiveness with other similar organisation.
- Manage the design, implementation and administration of innovative compensation programs and policies and conduct job evaluations on new and existing positions, including reviewing job descriptions and recommending appropriate grade assignments.
- Maintain HR records, working hour records, worker payment and salary records, audit and verification, maintaining on-time salary and disbursement as per compliance.
- Ensure that employee files are complete and all required documentation is maintained in a confidential and secure manner.
- Conduct performance appraisal or performance evaluation to assesses an individual employee's job performance and productivity in relation to certain pre-established criteria and organizational objectives.
- Develop and maintain a healthy employee relations environment providing staff a venue to discuss their work-related problems and concern, advise and assist staff with disciplinary and grievance issues and mediate in staff conflict situations.
- Ensure all support activities are carried on efficiently and effectively to allow the other operations dept. to function properly.
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes.
- Manage day to day office administrative tasks and activities.
- Monitor and provide expert opinion to the Management regarding administrative issues.
- Play an active role in asset management and purchase procedure.
- Minimum bachelor's degree from any reputed University.
- Graduates with a major in Management and HR will be given preference.
- 2 to 4 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Age 25 to 45 years
- Ability to deal with complex HR issues.
- Should have sound knowledge of Labour Laws and HR policies.
- Ability to exercise discretion and consistently apply professional judgement; maintain confidentiality and impartiality at all time.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision, pay attention to details, meet deadlines, maintain accuracy and confidentiality in performing responsibilities.
- Excellent communication and representative skills (written, oral).
- Cultural sensitivity and ability to work in a team setting.
- BDT 42,000 during the probationary period. BDT 55,000 after the satisfactory completion of 3 months probation period
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per organization policy.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.