Consumer Knitex Ltd.
Reporting to the Country Director HR Officer will be responsible for managing the day-to-day HR operations .The role holder will coordinate HR practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented, high-performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity and high standards of goal attainment.
- Coordinate & development of Human Resources policies for the organization with regard to employee relations;
- Manage the recruitment process and ensure candidates fit the role and company culture.
- Conduct the orientation of new employees,
- Handling grievance according to labor law. Participate in the conduct of investigations when employee complaints or concerns arise
- Responsible for training & development .preparing and diffusion of soft skills training.
- Assist in administering a wide range of HR matters in areas such as manpower planning and recruitment, compensation & benefits and performance management exercise.
- Develop good practice, innovative Human Resource initiatives.
- Maintain records and compile statistical reports concerning personnel-related data such as hires, transfers, performance appraisals, and absenteeism rates& turnover etc.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Human Resource Management
- American International University Bangladesh,North South University,East West University,Ahsanullah University of Science and Technology,City University students will get preference
- 2 to 4 year(s)
- Age 26 to 29 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
Tk. 18000 - 20000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.