Category: HR/Org. Development
- Acting as the first contact point to reach MD
- Maintaining all appointments and meeting schedules of the Managing Director (MD) and updating him regularly
- Screening and taking note from all telephone/mobile calls of the MD and conveying information
- Draft letters and Translating documents & different business letters to different overseas and local concerns as per directions of MD
- Preparing meeting minutes and other secretarial notes on different issues concerned with MD
- Following-up actions on pending important issues
- Reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines
- Accompanying MD in the time of visiting different establishments and taking notes
- Maintaining confidential Papers, files, and agreements
- Arranging protocol service, visa, air ticket booking, hotel reservation-related activities of MD according to pre-schedule
- Work at office
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- At most 2 year(s)
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Age 20 to 34 years
- Only females are allowed to apply
- The Employer must have the ability to convince people, Handel any hard situation, and good skills in conversation.
- The applicant may have business tour.
- Salary Range depends on the Applicants Qualifications and Performance.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill, Tour allowance, Medical allowance, Performance bonus, Over time allowance
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Half Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.