AGM, Production (Woven Manufacturing Unit)
- To design working procedure for large production unit and follow up total production flow and balancing the production process to ensure optimum capacity utilization.
- To develop and adopt the new techniques and methodologies to increase the cost effective production with the required quality standards
- Estimate and achieve the target with the required quality standards
- Lead team players & interact with all levels of company to implement the company's policies and goals
- To ensure smooth flow of production with maximum target at optimum quality
- Implement IE concepts and improve productivity.
- Ensure optimum utilization of men and machines.
- To ensure the availability of skilled worker for smooth operation.
- Responsible for analyzing the workers' performance and review operator skill level and ensure corrective action to train potential worker.
- Work at office
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- 10 to 12 year(s)
- Age at most 42 years
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Insurance
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.