Senior Full Stack Software Engineer
We are looking for highly motivated engineers who want to solve tough technical challenges and learn and incorporate new technologies into their skillset. In this role, you would use a tech stack including PHP, Laravel, Python, and Microservices-based architecture in AWS. You will be engaged across the software development life cycle to create and modify platforms and capabilities in a collaborative and Agile environment. You will play a team lead in development teams` efforts to assess high-level design issues relating to platform, enterprise software, and interactions with other systems as well as participate in architecture and design sessions. Good command of the English language is a must.
- Minimum 5 years of experience developing web applications
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills. Strong ability to mentor/coach team members as well as experience in influencing senior leadership
- Work with a diverse stack of open source technologies (PHP, Laravel, Python/Django, Celery/ RabbitMQ, Apache Solr/Java, MySQL/ MongoDB/ Redis, Ansible, Unix);
- Deep knowledge of TypeScript / ES6.
- Experience with front-end technologies such as Angular, TypeScript, ReactJS and related technologies would be a plus
- Experience in developing Cloud (AWS, Azure, etc.) based capabilities including implementation, development and support experience
- Expert proficiency in unit testing as well as coding in 1-2 languages
- Experience with implementing integration solutions with Microservices, RESTful Web Services and Web APIs
- Expert proficiency in Object-Oriented Design (OOD) and analysis
- Expert proficiency in the application of analysis/design engineering functions
- Expert proficiency in the application of non-functional software qualities such as resiliency, maintainability, etc.
- Expert proficiency in advanced behaviour-driven testing techniques
- Provide expertise for teams in all matters related to deployment, building and release process
- Experience leading and working in Agile Team
- Work at office
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- At least 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Software Architec, 5 years of experience in Laravel and React and Server maintenance, Aamzon AWS, ecmascript 6, Node JS, Python
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Experience as a Tech Lead and ability to provide technical guidance in designing and architecting critical software applications
- Knowledge of Microservices-based architecture is strongly desired
- Knowledge or experience in basic DevOps support and deployment
Tk. 80000 - 120000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Weekly 2 holidays
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.