Category: Bank/Non-Bank Fin. Institution
Astha Life Insurance Company Limited
- Objectively assess company's IT and business process/operations.
- Assess the company's risk and the efficacy of its risk management efforts.
- Ensure that the company is complying with relevant laws and statutes.
- Evaluate internal control and make recommendations on how to improve.
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement.
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings.
- Maintain open communication with management and audit committee.
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum.
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector's rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards.
- Monitor claim financials and review all aspects of claims liability and accurately adjudicate the claim according to complex contractual obligations.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- At least 4 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Accounting and Finance, Life Insurance
- Age 30 to 40 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations.
- Proven working experience as Internal Auditor
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases.
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports.
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Provident fund, Insurance, Gratuity etc.
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus:
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.