Officer, Legal Affairs
Popular Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Popular Pharmaceuticals Limited is one of the top leading pharmaceutical companies in Bangladesh. We have a state-of-the art manufacturing plant located in Tongi. Over the past eighteen years we have a satisfactory growth rate in the pharmaceutical industry and today we are an organization of more than 5,500 employees. Popular Pharmaceuticals Limited has already won the trust of the doctors and customers both in Bangladesh and abroad. We export our medicines to more than 28 different countries in the world. To continue our success as a leading and innovative pharmaceuticals company, we are looking for the talents to fill up the following vacancy:
- Prepare legal notice, letters, agreement and complaint
- Prepare the appropriate legal document for trial or court proceedings
- Protect the company against legal risks and violations
- Research & prepare legal opinions on various civil /criminal / commercial matters
- Review legal letters, contracts, agreements & monitor legal obligations to ensure compliance as required by the Company from time to time
- Work at office
- Bachelor of Law (LLB) or Master of Law (LLM) degree from any reputed university.
- Candidates must be enrolled with Bangladesh BAR Council.
- 2 to 4 year(s)
- Age 25 to 30 years
- 2 to 4 year (s) of working experience in Pharmaceuticals industry will be considered as added advantage
- Candidate should have well proficiency in computer literacy (MS Office)
- Excellent communication skill in English & Bengali
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Pick & drop, Profit share, Provident fund, Insurance, Gratuity, Mobile bill, Tour allowance, Weekly 2 holidays
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidized
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 3 (Yearly)
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.