Category: Agro (Plant/Animal/Fisheries)
Assistant Manager (Sales & Technical Service)
The selected candidates will be given a comprehensive structured learning and development opportunities to develop functional and leadership competencies to excel in their future responsibilities, which will enable you to develop the skills and experiences required for success.
- Leading capabilities of a big sales team
- Technical knowledge of treatment of poultry and cattle
- Organize technical seminar of farmer
- Technical and sales development of all sales people
- Market analysis & competitor's activities
- Look after the proper execution of marketing promotional activities with the support of long term strategies in the market.
- Develop business plan and marketing strategy and monitor proper implementation to ensure that Sales objectives are achieved.
- Work at office
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM)
- Animal Husbandry
- 1 to 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Agribusiness, Agro based items Marketing, agro medicine, Cattle disease
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Agro based firms (incl. Agro Processing/Seed/GM)
- Age 24 to 34 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Good computer knowledge in MS Office Applications (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Excellent communication skills, analytical & problem-solving skill.
- Willingness to develop a long-term career in FMCG industry.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Strong team building and leadership skills
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- We offer excellent work environment, attractive compensation package and performance-based career progression
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill, Profit share
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Others as per company policy.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.