Institute of Informatics and Development (IID)
- IID is looking for a creative-minded, skilled & passionate Designer to create engaging on-brand graphics for a variety of media (Digital Platform, Print, Outdoor Platform, etc.).
- Expected joining date: 1 June 2021
- Job Nature: Full-time (after the satisfactory completion of 3 months` probation period)
- Job Location:
- Dhaka, Bangladesh
- The job may also involve occasional travel outside of Dhaka, if required.
- Developing graphical and creative designs for both Print and Electronic Media. For instance, info-graphic design, report design, brochure design, banner, leaflet, poster design, among others.
- Reviewing both digital and press publications and ensuring quality.
- Brainstorming content ideas with others on creative and research teams and pursuing good ideas based on data, strategy and best practices to produce the final design.
- Minimum Graduation from any reputed university.
- Degree in Graphic Design, Multimedia, Fine Arts or related field is a plus.
- 1 to 2 year(s)
- Advance knowledge in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Excellent understanding of brand identity, design principles and printing process.
- Sound knowledge of photo editing and retouching.
- Knowledge of After Effects & Premier Pro will be a plus.
- Free-hand sketching skill will be a plus, but not mandatory.
- Good analytical skills and excellent communication and representative skills (written, oral)
- Ability to think outside of the box in designing.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision, pay attention to details, meet deadlines, maintain accuracy and confidentiality in performing responsibilities.
- Cultural sensitivity and ability to work in a team setting.
- BDT 30,000 during the probationary period. BDT 42,000 after the satisfactory completion of 3 months probation period.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per organization policy.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.