Sustainable Enterprise Project (SEP) TMSS
TMSS is a national level development organization. TMSS invites application from eligible candidates for the above post in the project named "Entrepreneurship and Environment Development by Modernization/Upgradation of Automobile Workshops" Sub-Project under Sustainable Enterprise Project (SEP).
- The Project Manager will ensure implementation of project at the field level.
- Project Manager will lead the project and will be assisted by a number of project staffs as well as coordination with respective project areas Branch Office also.
- To arrange workshop, Seminar, Symposium, demonstration field and exchange visit etc.
- To develop training materials and conduct training session within project staffs as well as MEs.
- He/she will be responsible for overall planning, management, implementation, monitoring the performance of the project as well as other stakeholder.
- He/she will be responsible to ensure the approved project proposal and the budget.
- Liaison and communicate and coordination with government organization and counterpart International and/or Donor Agency like PKSF as required and ensure all project deliverables are taking place on time.
- Oversee the fund management, review project work plan and time line, conduct Monthly, quarterly and half yearly staff meeting, review project performance and supervise project staff.
- Overall, he/she will ensure full compliance of donor's policies and guidelines for this project.
- He/she will oversee the fund management, personnel management, project administration and procurement, coordination and collaboration with different stakeholders.
- Capacity development of MEs and creates value chain development at automobile workshop with environment friendly.
- Frequently filed visit and ensure performance-based monitoring and evaluation of project activities, ensure total compliance of donor requirements.
- To prepare monthly/quarterly progress as well as reimbursement report to share and submit with internal line management as well as donor agency reporting as necessary.
- All assign task by the Project Director from Project Management Unit (PMU) of TMSS.
- B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering from any recognized university.
- Candidates with Master in any subject & have at least 05 years work experience in project implementation can also apply.
- Age at most 35 years
- Age will be considerable for more experienced candidates.
- Candidates with excellent verbal and written communication skills, including speaking and presentation both in Bengali and English & computer literacy (MS Word, Excel, Power Point, internet etc.) will be preferred.
- Consolidate 50,000/- (Per month).
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Other admissible benefits will be provided as per rules of the project & organization policy.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Published on: 21 Apr 2021
Employment Status: Full-time, Contractual
Age: Age at most 35 years
Job Location: Bogura
Application Deadline: 11 May 2021
Read Before Apply
All original academic & experience certificates shall be produced at the time of interview.
Selected candidates will be required to deposit one month's equivalent salary as security at the time of joining and he/she will get it back with interest while leaving the job according to rules of the organization.
Those who have terminated by TMSS need not to apply. But if any candidates leave the organization according to the rules & policy of TMSS and want to join again, he/she must mention his/her work experience with TMSS in the time of application.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
No TA-DA is admissible for the interview.
Authority reserves the right to accept or reject the application without showing any cause or explanation.