District Team Leader (DTL)
Concerned Women for Family Development [CWFD]
Concerned Women for Family Development (CWFD) emerged from an emotional response in 1976 to help women in need of reproductive health care and counseling. Then it became an organization and being implemented various projects with support from different development partners in many areas. Its vision is to empower women of Bangladesh to achieve better status within family and society. The CWFD`s mission is to support promote and protect interest of women in Bangladesh by providing community based health care, empower under privileged adolescent and youth, helping to provide legal support to girls and women- who are victims of domestic violence and develop human resources for positive social changes`. Currently CWFD has been implementing the USAID Marketing Innovations for Sustainable Health Development Project in partnering with SMC.
- The incumbent will be located in the district office based in Babugonj Upazila and implement 'Notun Din' community mobilization program activities in 3 Upazilas of Barishal district. The person will prepare monthly activity plan, organize and conducts different types of meetings, sessions and events in the community level by the upazila level project staff. The incumbent will monitor all activities in the intervention areas; supervise all field level staff of the assigned district. The person will also prepare all kinds of project reports, documents and submit to the head office and other respective offices in a regular basis.
- The incumbent will maintain all kinds of liaison, coordination and effective communication among the stakeholders, donor representatives and other stakeholders for effective implementation of the project activities. The DTL will oversee the Women Entrepreneurs called Gold Star Members (GSMs) activities and will assist team for undertaking knowledge and skills development initiatives and provide technical supports to create awareness and selling of public health products to the community people by the GSMs.
- Masters in any discipline, not less than 2nd class in any certificate with at least 5 (five) years' experience in the relevant field.
- Age at most 45 years
- Have good facilitation, communication, networking and team building skills.
- Have good writing skills in preparing report in English and Bangla
- Have experience on riding motorcycle having valid driving license
- Have experience in extensive field visits
- Excellent computer literacy is a must
- Selected candidate will be offered Tk. 28,980/- with other benefits as per organization policy and project budget.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.