Technical Officer (Automobile)
Sustainable Enterprise Project (SEP) TMSS
TMSS is a national level development organization. TMSS invites application from eligible candidates for the above post in the project named "Entrepreneurship and Environment Development by Modernization/Upgradation of Automobile Workshops" Sub-Project under Sustainable Enterprise Project (SEP)
- Implementing various modern automobile workshops through modern technologies.
- To develop on stop service under revenue generating common service by ME in the Cluster.
- Ensure automobile technical services and installing new vehicle wiring systems at our MEs level.
- To assist and monitoring car lift, car spray both, car wishes, car dent, flexing tool, ATF exchanger & cleaner, injector tester & cleaner will be provided to ME's.
- Diagnosing Automobile/Mechanical as well as electrical issues and proposing a course of action within the beneficiary level.
- To develop training materials and conduct training session within project staffs as well as MEs.
- To promote servicing electrical automobile parts, servicing and repairing electrical systems on modern vehicles.
- Follow the day-to-day operations related to own job to ensure continuity of work with safety, quality and healthy Environment of MEs.
- Implementing IGA of targeted MEs.
- All assign task by the Project Director from Project Management Unit (PMU) of TMSS.
- B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering from any reputed University.
- Candidates with Diploma in Mechanical Engineering/Automobile/Power & have at least 03 years automobile relevant work experience can also apply.
- Age at most 35 years
- Age will be considerable for more experienced candidates.
- Candidates with excellent communication skills both in Bengali and English & computer literacy (MS Word, Excel, Power Point, internet etc.) will be preferred.
- Consolidate 40,000/- (Per month).
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Other admissible benefits will be provided as per rules of the project & organization policy.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Published on: 21 Apr 2021
Employment Status: Full-time, Contractual
Age: Age at most 35 years
Job Location: Bogura
Application Deadline: 11 May 2021
Read Before Apply
All original academic & experience certificates shall be produced at the time of interview.
Selected candidates will be required to deposit one month's equivalent salary as security at the time of joining and he/she will get it back with interest while leaving the job according to rules of the organization.
Those who have terminated by TMSS need not to apply. But if any candidates leave the organization according to the rules & policy of TMSS and want to join again, he/she must mention his/her work experience with TMSS in the time of application.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
No TA-DA is admissible for the interview.
Authority reserves the right to accept or reject the application without showing any cause or explanation.