Category: General Management/Admin
Engineer - Fire & Safety
- Monitor fire and safety system including protection and detection system of the organization.
- Designing, checking, calculating & implementing fire active & passive system/ drawing according to the rules of BNBC, DIFE, NFPA, fire service rules, act & guidelines and others law of the land.
- Visit factories for remediation & verification and advise factory concern/consultant regarding remediation, system maintenance and sustainability.
- Advise & ensure the system modification (existing), new installation, maintenance, and operation of fire protection, suppression and fire detection systems.
- Capable to understanding, designing & ensure implementing fire separation, fire detection & fire protection system/drawing according to the rules of BNBC, DIFE and NFPA standard.
- Make sure the different components & equipment of various types of fire fighting & fire prevention system in the factory premises.
- Ensure solving of regulatory authorities review problems.
- Accomplishing all project related works in scheduled time.
- Develop training materials and conduct training sessions on fire protection and time to time observe fire safety demonstration.
- Able to assess fire strategy for all relevant buildings and all relevant parts of buildings in accordance with Fire Precautions (Workplace).
- Maintain and monitor the maintenance of all firefighting equipment within the establishment including equipment replacement.
- Monitor / supervise the electrical/ power cables / loose wires properly placed and to take remedial measures immediately with Proper channel.
- Conduct regular fire drill. And emergency evacuation drill to aware employees any emergency incident.
- Fire detection and alarm system installation plan review, check equipment, related calculation and design check and verify as per DIFE, or NFPA Standard.
- Fire door certificates and related documents check along with the requirements of fire ratings based on hazard class and occupancy type and advise factory concern accordingly.
- Conduct CAP in person meeting and advice factory concern regarding fire-safety related non-compliances issues and discuss the way to resolve.
- Prepare maintenance checklists according to NFPA, DIFE standards.
- Applies significant knowledge of industry trends and developments to improve service to factory building.
- Easily recognizes system deficiencies and implements effective solutions.
- Any other assignment related to health & safety as delegated by management.
- B.Sc in EEE / Mechanical Engineering from any reputed University.
- Public Institution degree will get preferable
- Skills Required: Fire safety Management
- At least 5 year(s)
- Age 28 to 35 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Project management background.
- Excellent Knowledge of NFPA, BNBC standards.
- Certificates in Fire protection & detection system shall be an added advantage.
- Excellent organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines.
- Excellent technical writing skills including standards documentation and record keeping.
- Able to face the technical audit.
- Excellent communication and client management skill.
- Excellent knowledge about life safety code.
- Must have sound knowledge on MS Office packages
Chattogram (Chittagong Epz)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per company policy
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.